V

Whims

If only one could live every moment to make sure each and every thought and motion is contributing to the next big thing, one would seemingly be living life to its fullest potential and maximizing life's utility.

The problem is that one wouldn't necessarily have a definitive view on what the next big thing should be at any particular moment in life. As such, I wouldn't mind to be simply living every moment being completely at ease with myself.

If only one could have all the brain power possible for learning any kind of knowledge at ease, one could seemingly be the cleverest person and achieving the greatest things on earth.

The trouble is that one wouldn't always be sure what is most worth ones time learning. For me, I would first want to master music - in particular, the art of an instrument or two. Indeed I wouldn't mind just to master music - if nothing else at all - to superlative proficiency.

Comments

Popular Posts