V

Farewell

People come and go. In fact I have attended countless occasions of farewell - for myself and others - over the years. Of course I can count those for myself, though not for all the others. To farewell those who have worked closely with me for some time, I couldn't help but feel a sense of nostalgia. But having the opportunities to work with younger people and coach them through their learning experience can be as fulfilling as self-learning.

That's how life is - that all parties come to an end. Then we have to move on and build new relationships, keeping the old ones just to be occasionally relived.

As far as a working relationship goes, my motto is to honour it for as long as it lasts. If possible, always be kind to others.

Comments

Anonymous said…
"Always be kind to others"... something that is all too forgotten these days. Love your writing, you have a unique style which is very descriptive and detailed. Keep up the good work!
V said…
Thank you for your visit and kind encouragement, Michael. Please drop by often!

Popular Posts