V

"I am busy..."

To someone who often tells me that he/she is busy or tries to give me the impression that he/she is always busy - but without delivering any substantial results - based on not just my intuition but extended observations, I cannot help but come to the conclusions that:

1) out of sloppiness or disrespect (to a task if not another person), the person
has a bad habit of procrastinating everything that he/she is to do;

2) he doesn't really understand what he/she should be doing, or what he/she is
actually doing;

3) somehow related to point 2, he/she is simply unintelligent or incompetent or both.

Sorry if it sounds presumptuous, arrogant or even condescending, but I honestly cannot be convinced of any other reason.

Comments

Kristi Hines said…
I'm sure these could be the reasons in a lot of cases, but sometimes, it could be more things of a personal nature that keep them occupied and unable to have any visible results in their business/professional lives.

~ Kristi
V said…
Possible indeed. You reminded me of the virtue of compassion. Many thanks :)

Popular Posts