V

Precious Moments

I have to put it down here that I took my 6 & half years old daughter out to a real green (Cilandak, Fatmawati, Jakarta) to play golf with me today, for the first time in our lifes - though it's only 9 holes and she played from 100 yards from the green instead of from the tee box of each hole. Her swing is getting increasingly effective.

But I was so engrossed with the moments that I have forgotten to take a few good shots of photograph of her. It only came to my mind after we had finished our game and the sky turned to dusk. What an anti-climax - my unforgivable oversight that was! Nevertheless, it was a happy day for me - what I always look forward to that my daughter will become my golf companion every now and then (of course she will have her own life eventually). Yet, ambivalently, I don't really want the time with the current her to pass too soon. Even she has precociously made the sweet remark to us a few times that she wished she wouldn't grow up too fast so she could spend more time with her parents. That's priceless.

But I took one picture during our brunch at Grand Hyatt's cafe before golf.

Comments

Jade Meng said…
Beautiful writing records beautiful moment. So touching!
Anonymous said…
Ur daughter is so pretty..!

Popular Posts