V

New Year Resolutions!

I am honestly quite content with how I have been keeping up with my major resolutions for the past few years, despite setbacks. At least one goal set for the past five years has been now reached.


I have cordially invited people with whom I feel well connected over the years in different ways to come and share with me the joy of giving, which hopefully will go some way in reaching out for helping the underprivileged; and I sincerely welcome anyone else who is interested or who just happens to show up.


My list of resolution for 2015 is short but intensive:

  1. Excel and break new ground in my work.
  2. Market and sell all 3000 copies of my first book and, by the way, find and benefit meaningful charitable cause(s).
  3. Start my second book (or first play).
  4. Find and start the first revenue-generating project for InspirElite, the company formed with our EMBA cohort.
  5. Again, break 90 on the green.
  6. Inspire and coach my children to start making and abiding by new year resolutions.
  7. Keep myself and family healthy.
As life goes on, let's live ours fully and happily.


Comments

Popular Posts