V

Nostalgia




I am looking at her picture, dated 2002.5.26. Little would I have envisaged that she would no more be around in 8 years' time. Even looking at another one dated 2007.12.22, when I was already anticipating pain, little was I prepared to have to accept the undesirable reality in less than 3 years' time. 

But for almost 9 months now, she is no where to be found, oddly enough, not even once clearly in my dream, but only in memories.

Today, I have been thinking more of her. For such a day in which I would have made birthday wishes in past years, now my thoughts go to her.

Indeed a birthday should be the day when one should pay tribute to one's source of life, one should spend time with the mother, cheerfully and gratefully. I wish I could be doing that - here on earth.

Comments

Popular Posts