V

Corporate life


I decide to take another approach to blogging, focusing more on observations in the context of "corporate life". As it is the context in which I live and breathe for most time of the day, as do most salary-earning people, and even think and imagine beyond the office hours, it is where I should be able to find and build most relevance, hopefully for a lot more interaction with like-minded people (and even not so like-minded souls).

I may even start a new blog altogether - Corporate Life - on a new platform.

I also decide to be braver about it - in exposing my thoughts and sharing my perspectives - and I welcome and appreciate comments, for as long as the input is well-intended and, even better, inspirational. In fact, I look forward to finding constructive collaboration in building something meaningful which lasts.

No doubt there are countless similar-minded visions out there, with a lot of them already fulfilled or being fulfilled in cyberspace. But it is a vast space for anyone aspired to find one. This being the feature of our contemporary age, it is up to anyone to hit or miss it. I choose to hit it.

Comments

Popular Posts