V

Time Again for Judgment & Resolution

Upon looking back into 2010, what stands out in my memory is the experience and sensation of resurrecting a dying plant, and watching it blossom thereafter. Coincidently or otherwise, it so mirrored my living spirit in response to real-life events over the same time. Hanging onto just a glimmer of hope, I moved on and found joy.

Of course the annual ritual of stock-taking is not just about indulgence in what stands out. It is about a verdict on how well the previous year-end resolution has been kept.

1) Still in chapter 7 - now called "The Main Street from Afar".
2) Not quite there yet.
3) Getting there - at least we are now even. She said so.

But I can take solace in having accomplished more - having caught up with my last item of resolution for 2008. It thoroughly reinvigorates me, with good faith, to think and imagine ahead for a new list for the new year.

I shall take my time - for the remaining couple of days - to ponder on it. Perhaps I should keep it to myself - unpublished - this time.

Comments

Popular Posts